A home air purifier is a boon, especially if you have little kids living in your domicile. This is also true in case you have elderly and sick relatives with you; and if you are sharing spaces with your favorite pet(s. ) Most people think that investing in a home air purifier is a waste of time and money. After all, most homes now have HVAC (heating-ventilation-air conditioning) systems installed. But having an HVAC is different from having a purifier. The ventilation and the air conditioning units can do no more than circulate the air, which means air that is infested with microscopic debris is only being regurgitated by the system. This is only filtered by human lungs when people breathe the contaminated air in. Needless to say, this is not a particularly healthy way of living. If you are not impressed with the functions of a home air purifier, here are the 5 most active signs that you need one as soon as possible. bästa vattenrenaren
- The air outside seems so much better than inside. Do you notice that you and some members of your household always throw open the windows so that “fresh air” can come in? This is an obvious sign that the quality of your indoor air is poor. Unfortunately, according to the EPA or Environment Protection Agency, outdoor air is 2 times more toxic than indoor air. That means: the “fresh air” you are actually getting is more contaminated than the one you already have. A purifier can improve your indoor air by as much as 99%.
- You can see dust specks and larger airborne materials floating in the air during the day. Even if you are the most ardent house cleaner, and that you have near obsessive-compulsive tendencies when it comes to cleaning your house, there are moments when you can plainly see airborne materials floating merrily about. You can not eliminate these without an air purifier. And the more you let these airborne materials hang in the air, the more they will multiply in the end. This causes the stuffy and dry atmosphere within your home.
- Cooking smells take the longest time to dissolve and these linger on clothes and furniture. There are days when you will notice that your clothes and your hair smell like the meal you just prepared. Or even worse, the bacon aroma during breakfast was still there when you got home way past the dinner hour. Smells should be immediately removed because these carry traces of oil and protein materials which other airborne organisms feed on. A good, working air purifier should be able to remove food smells in less than 5 minutes.
- The development of mold and mildew is another active sign that you need to do something with your air problem. Mold and mildew appear when there is too much moisture in the air. These will settle on almost anything remotely edible like old bread, leather coats and even rubber shoes. Unfortunately, mold and mildew spores are released into the air and can be easily inhaled by anyone within the room.
- Respiratory illnesses are common. Coughing, sniffles, chest pains, and sneezing are all indications that there are bacterial, fungal and viral contagions in the air, which are actively being circulated by your HVAC. Unfortunately, the heating system in the HVAC promotes their growth in numbers. So by the time the air circulates, you and the rest of you household are probably inhaling a huge volume of contagions already.